Important information: This event has been cancelled.
The development of new smart technologies in the field of medical devices is progressing rapidly and introducing these in the German market involves numerous legal and economic considerations: What are the marketing opportunities for digital health products in the German healthcare market? How does the German healthcare system compare internationally? And what civil and criminal law consequences do companies face if they violate compliance regulations?
Together with our partner Digital Health Port, a full-service agency for those entering the German digital health market, we will provide you with comprehensive information on all relevant aspects of the digital health market in our full-day workshop “Go-to-Market Accelerator – legal and commercial aspects for digital health products in Germany”. Take advantage of the opportunity for a relaxed sharing of knowledge and subsequent review followed by our get-together with finger food and beverages.
The event is aimed at market participants in the fields of digital health and IT as well as digital business cooperation partners.
Please register by 7 November 2022 via the following link (spaces are limited):
The cost of participation in the workshop is € 700 per person.
You can look forward to the following key topics:
9:00 am to 10:00 am: Breakfast and networking
10:00 am to 12:00 am: Commercial aspects
- Market overview
- Workshop: Develop a scenario for your market potential in Germany.
- Sales channels
- Workshop: Weight the individual sales channels for your company and justify them.
- Reimbursement & government initiatives in digital health
- Workshop: Evaluate the individual reimbursement opportunities & government initiatives for your company.
12:00 am to 2:00 pm: Lunch break
2:30 pm to 4:30 pm: Legal Aspects
- Compliance framework for healthcare platforms
- Workshop: Understand the legal framework of the digital ecosystem involving health care professionals and correlate this to your business model.
- Key Aspects of Data Protection in Healthcare
- Workshop: How to identify the requirements and set up your data protection management.
4:30 pm to 5:30 pm: Review and feedback session
From 5:30 pm: Get-together and shared dinner
We look forward to welcoming you to the workshop in Düsseldorf.
- Charlotte Husemann, Lawyer | Senior Associate, Mazars
- Julia Kleinschmidt, Maître en droit, Attorney at Law | Senior Associate, Mazars
- Sebastian Retter, Specialist Lawyer for Medical Law | Specialist Lawyer for Insurance Law | Partner, Mazars
- Armin Haas, General Manager, Digital Health Port
- Carsten Schmid, Ecosystem Builder, Sales for Digital Health & MedTech
Mazars Rechtsanwaltgesellschaft mbH