Value Added Tax, also known as VAT, is a consumption tax placed on goods and services at various stages when value is added. This webcast aims to give an understanding of VAT’s concepts and business implications when doing business in Europe. This understanding is critical to mitigate undue VAT tax costs (especially in light of the fact that management has personal liability for VAT risk). Additionally, we will cover the new VAT rules in the EU with respect to the digital economy commencing 1 January 2019 and 1 January 2021.
We would like to invite you to our webinar on Wednesday, May 16, 2018 10:00 - 11:30 AM EST
- Birgit Juergensmann, Partner, Mazars Germany, Leader VAT Service Line
- Tifphani White-King, Partner, Mazars USA LLP, Leader International Tax
Upon completion of this webcast, participants will be able to:
- State the fundamentals of VAT.
- Describe its administrative aspects.
- Discuss its business impact.
- State the risks for management.